Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped presents Plague 5: Aftermath

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Right peeps, with PLAGUE 5 just around the corner, lets have a look at major players leading you guys in to the fight.

Here's AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a look guys.

AJ is well known in the community for her eyeliner, new rock boots and very long and bright blue dreads! She has been playing paintball for about five years now after a Diamond Wars event at NPF for her brothers birthday where she became hooked from that first shot!

She began playing regularly at National Paintball fields, in the Diamond Wars that runs ten months of the year for the HMC faction. After a few months Aj had moved her way up from a regular player to a squad leader and then onto a commander. At the same time she had joined her first team, The Paintball Warriors which she stayed with until 2011.

January of that year she met her partner Will, who plays for the tournament team Onslaught. They offered for her to run her own woodsball team under the same name and Onslaught Special Forces was born with AJ as the captain. Since then she is a regular at games such as Armageddon, Warped Big Game and Staargate. She is also seen at the UK Masters as the Onslaught team coach and at the CPPS on occasion coaching the Volatile boys.

In 2012 AJ was nominated for Best Female Player at the Uk Paintball Awards. She was up against some tough competition and didn't quite make it this time. This hasn't stopped her from putting everything into her game no matter what she is asked to do.
Earlier this year AJ ran as the faction leader for the Humans in a charity game at the Paintfest event. She went out on the field without a marker and just a radio to be able to effectively move her troops around. The end result? A massive win over the Zombie horde.

So overall Aj has had a fair bit of leader experience, she is fair and approachable as well as fairly easy to spot in a crowd!!!!

If you are at a lose end this Saturday, get your ass down to play peeps, get real battle time at warped 969362_678171525531693_2022983571_n.jpg 969362_678171525531693_2022983571_n.jpg 969362_678171525531693_2022983571_n.jpg 969362_678171525531693_2022983571_n.jpg

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Plague 5 is two days away if you ain't booked yet pick the phone and give us a call guys, don't miss this game, a real time battle with real objectives on the battle field.

Here he is Mr Michael Frosty Frost.

Michael started playing in 2002 as a rental player at his local site Skirmish Rusten near Northampton, Michael made the jump straight into tournament ball on his next paintball outing and has a face started to work for Guerrilla paintball a short time later.

Over years Michael as played for various teams all over the UK, eventually winning Div one at the UK Masters in 2009 and as shot Ion's to Ego's in the Process.

In 2010 Michael moved up to Birmingham and started to play and work for Warped, winning the CPPS Prem race to 2 in 2011, Michael as continued to play and train with Wolverhampton Warped and he can also seen at many woodland and large scenario events all over the UK flying the Warped flag for all to see, he also runs the Mega Arena at North vs South Warped Big Game and has done for years.

Michael as just joined the newly formed Warped Tactical Squad playing for them at Paintfest and the Mayhem Big Game.I asked him is game plan for Plague 5, he told me, you can throw anything at me Parksey, bring it on i've got my boys ready and ready for anyone, hope he's right lol strong words there Frosty lol

Well there you have it!! the Captain of Jez Fords Special Ops Area 47 is ready are you ?

If you fancy a good old gun fight this Saturday with real time battle, give us a call at Warped on 01902 455455

See you Saturday peeps Parksey Warped 224210_10150189026041193_7801054_n.jpg

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Ok peeps, last day to book into Plague 5 if you wish to play, if you wanna get some real time action tomorrow, booking lines will be still open until 9 pm tonight for any last minute bookings for this cracking event.

Parksey

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Hi guys, Just want give a few shouts outs peeps regarding Plague 5

Shouts to Chris Horne, Aj Purnell, Michael Frost and Gary Wood for being top tribe and faction leaders today, they took on board what a lot of players wouldn't, its a hard job to do trust me i've done it. All did their very best to lead and encourage their players on and off the field, but also made the new players at Warped feel at home, you guys will be all getting a call off me about next years event schedule, if you wish to take part. Well done guys and thank you.

Big shouts at to all tribe and faction players, you all played a blinder guys, the play sometimes was a little slow in the morning, but in the afternoon it all changed, just look at that mental battle for zone 3 crazy game, bang on guys. It's always nice to see new faces at Warped. I hope you guys enjoyed your first visit to see us and will be wicked to you next time you return, come and say hello to me, but also great to see all our hard core ballers and Warped Club Members who love our events and turn up time after time, thanks for your support guys.

Shouts to the Plague game staff, who in my eyes did a stirling job and had put up with me, my requests, plus my balling and shouting all game,Top draw fella's, pleasure working with you guys.

Shouts to Jim and Tim Warped for trusting me and letting go mad on the site once more, thanks guys

That's my shouts for Plague 5

CHRISTMAS CARNAGE INFO

The full info on our next Warped event " Christmas Carnage" our massive Christmas fun event will go live this week, so look out for it peeps, spend Christmas at Warped this year, Santa will come to see you all lol.

Parksey Warped

Reactions: Gaz #68