Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped Rec ball Day 20th July

warped sports

Parksy Big Game 2K5
Hi guys It's Paul from Warped

Just hitting the forum to tell you guys about the first Warped Rec ball day of the year.

The date we have set is Sunday 20th of July, with once again with a nice relaxed atmoshere towards the games we will play on the day, a chill out day if you like

Entry £55.00 includes a box of paint (2000) with free Co2 or £60.00 if you want Air ( unlimited fills )

Paint at £40.00 a box thereafter

On the day you will play the unique North v South Big Game 2K3 scenario's such as Periera,Cali,Medellin and Bogota

Places are going fast for this day

To book we need a £10.00 deposit or a £15.00 deposit if you need Air ,this will secure your place for the event

Thanks guys see you there

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
Hmmm I myself me (That gives me 3 times the fun) and a few mates quite fancy a bit of that tooo... especially after the stunning effort put on for NvS.... One question though... will the site paint be that blinding stuff we got at the NvS... Very pleased with that... not bad not bad at all A little hard to break maybe.... (considering I only got a few metres out of South base each time... I had to long long long ball it... heh! that's why it didn't break) but oh so straight'n true...

I bet every one is gonna come on now and say it was comin out of their markers wonky..
:rolleyes:

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
I would imagine its that paint or very similar. It is a good paint and victory when kept well is a good paint.

Just keep your bags of paint tied when you open them, as if the bag is left open they can develop a flat edge rarther quickly.

Hope to see lots of people there, it will be a good day.

Get your names down soon, phone 01902 455 455 and book in! :D

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
Cheears Chris... will do. And did notice that flat edge thing going on at NvS so I started making small hole in bag to get at the paint ball by ball so I could re seal it easy. Seemed to work just fine.

I tell ya what... some of the most accurate paint I've shot recently was in my garden... it was last years NvS paint... that bluey grey stuff that broke real easy and went in circles... leave it out in the air for a year and its as round as a ball bearing and far less brittle. Flys like a dream now.... obviously the only paint that gets better with vintage. Wouldn't want to be hit by any tho..... (Why the hell do I keep old paint??!! ehhhhh)