Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warsensor ws66

daza-m

Ednburgh Exodus
Nov 29, 2012
Edinburgh
hi guys does anybody know anything about the Warsensor ws66 marker. its a 2005/2006 One of my mates gave me it as it doent fire and i was just wondering if anybody knows anything about them.

cheers in advance
daz

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
The lack of answers I would imagine is because .. It`s not a name that just jumps out to mind with Oh Yeah I know this gun, personally I`ve never heard of it, Hope someone does for you.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Define "doesn't fire" - they are spyder based so if you can tell us what's happening we may be able to make suggestions.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Note as Cannon Fodder has pointed out, they are 'Spyder based' rather than being a 'Spyder clone', so the basic design is fairly standard 'Spyder' style, but there are a number of custom parts and they can be pretty tricky and tempermental.

Armotech is also a name to look out for, with many models being either Armotech or Warsensor.

The UK expert on them used to be Daniel Reid. I first met him & Skeletor many years ago at NvS in the days when he spent hi spare time at work machining replacement parts to fix the standard parts for Armotechs & Warsensors.
Skeletor gradualy tempted him out of the woods into tournament play

daza-m

Ednburgh Exodus
Nov 29, 2012
Edinburgh
thanks for info and the link to the user manual. I stripped the gun down and i dont think its been stripped down and clean in years. ive order some new o rings for it so they are coming today. so hopefully when i replace them i will have a better idea how the marker is.

as for not firing when u attach the air bottle, cock the gun then pull the trigger nothing happens but like i said before hopefully now that its clean and the new o-rings in it it might do something

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
when you attach the air bottle are there any leaks? If not when you pull the trigger after cocking it do you hear a "clunk" (sound of the hammer going forward)? If not then the trigger isn't releasing the hammer or the hammer isn't catching when you pull the cocking handle back. If its the first then check all the pins that hold the trigger mechanism are still there and that the bits of the trigger look like they do in the manual, if its the second check the lip that the trigger catches on the hammer for wear and the bit that sticks out of the top of the trigger frame to catch the hammer.

daza-m

Ednburgh Exodus
Nov 29, 2012
Edinburgh
hi guys thanks for all ur help and sorry for taking so long (got called away to work). just thought i'd let us no i got the gun working replaced all the seals and the cup seal and there she goes. so il be taken her out on saturday to give her a try. will let yous know how she preforms
daz

splaters

Jul 2, 2013
hi guys iv just been given a warsensor ws66 and cant gwt it to fire striped it down and had a look pt it all back together and the trigger hammer cocker all seem to work.
Its co2 at the minute but can i put a air tank on it????
only had a little bit of co2 in the tank will that stop it working