Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wass'up with GZ black?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Chris had personal issues and as for Marcus Nielsen, if in fact he has been cut, he has caused his own demise.
The guy was ******* lucky to be on a team like that with most players willing to give their right arms to be on board but it would seem as though this was not enough for him.
He certainly had the ability to be on GZ but you also need to possess a respect for all the other players.
GZ are like one big family, piss one off, you piss'em all off !!

Chris Cole will be missed if he has quit GZ that's for sure, I played against him when I was Stateside for years and the man's got game and respect.

Robbo

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
'The carcass'

I think the fact that Nielson has switched that many teams over the last 2 seasons must have something to say about the guys commitment values. Like the bug guys says, dudes would give limbs to play for teams like GZ but to jump from Aftershock, AAs, Dynasty, Avalanche and GZ (maybe more) in a matter of one-two seasons is a bit ridiculous really. the boys got some serious game but I think he's a bit of a one man army, perhaps he should be a bounty hunter? :rolleyes:

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
GZ Black just picked up the 2 brothers from silver..They will be playing with them in sweden..Give these 2 kids a few tournys at the pro level and watch them rip it up..As for Marcus..did anyone really think he would stay in 1 place for long..Hes jumped ship so many times its like a bad habit now..But as long as teams keep picking him up he can do whatever the hell he pleases..Everyones always gonna need a killa on their squad and as long as hes ripping it up there will be a spot 4 him somewhere..

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Nick I dont doubt a word u say about him.

But u do have to have some skills to play 4 the likes of GZ,Shock,Dynasty,and Avalanche...

-But dont u have to put some of the blame on the teams who choose 2 pick him up time and time again even when they know he's a dirty player and jumps from team to team..

Wheres the teams with the balls to say we dont want ya..Maybe then he'll realize that u cant do the things he does all the time...Just my 2 cents..

Nice to see that Brockdorff doesn't beat around the bush...

But this just shows that Paintball has become a "real sport". If it wasn't a real sport why else would we have to put up with primadonnas who only care about themsleves.

I seem to remember a clip from last years Toulouse video that has Marcus in it saying how together Dynasty was, they all lived close to each other, practiced together all the time bla bla bla bla - what does he know about being a team player?.

goose

P.S. well the positive side to this is, logic tells us at the rate he is going sooner or later that he should run out of teams - and this should be by about 2:30 tuesday :) :)