Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wd40

Skeet

Platinum Member
At school..in the changing rooms...it was quite common..to "spray" a chum with LYNX..then light it!
It sounds more serious than it is, it didnt burn the person, or their clothes and was momentary...you could also spray it on your hands then light the fumes and it would burn merily...quite cool, in a hot way...this is not lighting the prjected gasses from the can..that is different..but also cool..!

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
ahh the classic set your hand alight with lynx trick, i did that wrong used way to much, set the sleeve of my school uniform alight ;) didnt hurt though so that was ok.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
try this for fun, spray lynx into a tub of vicks vapo rub whilst under the influence of alcohol/drugs and watch the fun....:D

liquid flames anyone.

btw make sure the vapo rub tub is almost empty........

another idea just formed in my head....oohh, vicks, a lighter and my chest :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Tom Allen
I have to ask, how do you know custard powder is flammable..??..:D
Watched a documentary about strange occurances
Drying Custard powder in huge cooling tower is very dangerous as the powder is very fine and the slightest static discharge will ignite it. This actually happened to a leading company who inadvertedly blew their powder plant. They were trying out a new process and at the time no one had an idea how combustable fine custard powder is.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Any fine dust, made of a combustable material..is very explosive....because an explosion is just very fast burning..all the particles float about in the air..and if you set it alight it will all go...very quick....custard powder, flour, sugar all these...saw mil dust obviously....

heres another good one....
You will require...

1) School teacher you do not like...
2) Small bag of flour...
3) Some tools...
4) Big balls....

Open bonnet of teachers car...postion flour infront of fan, so that when fan operates, it blows flour....

loop fan switch so it goes with ignition...

Remove a spark plug lead then remove spark plug...

Refit plug into lead..and rest against engine block....

Close bonnet...

Be there at home time to watch...

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
A few years ago, i was working in my garage, and my girlfriends brother called up for a chat. Well as time went by he was having a nose around the garage and came upon a biscuit tin with about 3 inches deep of shotgun powder. Buy the way this guy is not the sharpest tool in the box, and yes you guessed it., his next words were "does this burn".
Imagine my glee, stupidy and gunpowder, what a combination. Well i gave him the biscuit tin and a newspaper, and told him to take it out on the road and have a go at lighting it. Have you ever seen a nuclear explosion, well this wasn't far off it. One of the loudest bangs ever and a big grey mushroom cloud. We found the biscuit tin about a hundred yards away, totally blown apart. Wonderfull...!!!