Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We only have 11 spaces left for the European 5 Man Championships 29th & 30th October

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
We only have 9 spaces left for the European 5 Man Championships 29th & 30th October

We only have 9 spaces left for the European 5 Man Championships 29th & 30th October 2005. :eek:

So if you are interested in playing pls let us know ASAP to save disapointment, we are expecting a sell out event this year:cool:

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Save me 2 places

Woz, book me two Demolition squad teams in. Will sort out entry with you. You know I'm good for it. ;)
Do you have a Division 4?:D No they may have been bottom at Campaign Cup but they learnt a lot. Maybe I should get them along to a Tigers Training day.:cool:

If you read this tonight and aren't too zonked from your travels give me a call.
Steve.

P.S Check out the pics @ merv.tv type Tigers in the secret folder.

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Limited space left!

As we are now nearly at full capacity can all teams taht have not paid there £150 deposit pls do so ASAP. As we can not garantee any spaces without your deposits. We will be ringing all teams over the next wek or so to arrange deposit & pls dont forget there is a 5% discount & free DVD for all teams paying there deposit before the end of September.

If there is anything else you need dont hesitate to contact me anytime.

Regards,

Warren Maxwell
Pure Rush Paintball
London Tigers

Tel 01797 344643
Mob 07779 654342
Email warren@purerush.co.uk
Web www.purerush.co.uk
Web www.euro5man.com

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Originally posted by pestilence
Hi,

is this a ramping tournie, or semi only??

Ta
Pestie
Hey,

At the moment it will be no-ramping but we may do a vote on registration & let you guys decide? What does everyone think, it's your tourney so it would be nice to know what you guys want, not only in respect to Ramping but any issue you feel may benefit the teams & tourney in general;)

Some topics to discuss are

1)Ramping: To Ramp or not to Ramp that is the question?

2) Dates: We are going to run the Euro 5 Man in August next year. This years event should also of been in August but we were double booked with a wedding. Anyway the question is What is better August (sunny) or October (no conflicting events)?

Thanks for your time your comments & ideas are important to us.

If there is anything else you need dont hesitate to contact me anytime.

Regards,

Warren Maxwell
Pure Rush Paintball
London Tigers

Tel 01797 344643
Mob 07779 654342
Email warren@purerush.co.uk
Web www.purerush.co.uk
Web www.euro5man.com

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
Well i know a couple teams that are in the euro5man that cant afford milleniums and they have wanted to use ramping (mill ramping rules) i dont really mind personally.