Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Webster has a new word....5-peat!

BigDave

May 29, 2002
Visit site
Hi all:
Some news from the states. Trauma won AC NPPL Amateur 10-man. That makes 5 in a row since last world cup!! Beat Shocktech, Farside and then had to beat the Naughty Dogs for the win. Hope to see some of you at Cup in October !
Hey K2, how bout comin' over and playin?

BigDave

May 29, 2002
Visit site
gonna be tough....

you got a couple of college guys that don't get off that week. The high scool kids can probably make it but then you have folks that work too. Anyway, they'll make the decision, maybe have to come in Mon night, not walk fields and do what they can. In any case, you know they want to be there and whether they ref or not, they wanna play!

Be a real Cinderella story if they won Cup to Cup wouldn't it?

Either way, I'll be there with the "milk and biscuits"!:D

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Hey Dave mate.

Good to here how your boys are doing. You know K2 like to keep our eyes on any Trauma action. Doesn't look like any of us are going to make the cup this year at this rate. I've got so little money it hurts.
You never know though, God invented credit cards for just this reason!
If any of us are coming I'll stick a post up on here or paintballcentral.com you know we want to come over and whitness the cup but i don't know yet?
Are your guys coming over here for Campaign? I noticed Trauma mentiond on the team listing but it said they where unconfirmed? Cumon get over here and I'll buy you a beer this time!

Later dudes

BigDave

May 29, 2002
Visit site
Chris or any of K2....

Hey,
would one of you guys give us some help on accomodations for Campaign Cup? We have a request in but most of the recommended hotels on the website are full. Would like to stay as close as possible, obviously. So if you can give us some info on towns or hotels nearby that would be great.
Thanks!:confused: :D