Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Weekend Warriors 1st Feb Reading

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
I had a great day first time there and made welcome from the start.
Blitzxxx caused me few probs today with little battles between us infact a box of paint i recon shows how good a shot i am lol.
Price was great value for money 4500fills,lunch,paint,greenfee,£45
Best thing for me was the other team they came out whenever hit no wipeing all day and all fare play and with only 1 marshall not 1 complaint from them even when loseing by few games great sports many thanksguys.
Many thanks to the owner Rob & marshall job well done.
Loved the fields they looked great and a lot of effort seems to be going on for the future as well i look forward to seing the new fields your doing see you soon.
many thanks shadow

xXpredatorXx

Oct 19, 2008
west sussex
great day today, amazing staff amazing players amazing site what else do you need for a great day's balling ill be looking forward to coming back.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
great day guys, and i must say its a wicked site and the fields are great, the staff there are really nice guys treat you with respect and are always checking to make sure your having a good time.

And for £45 you got green fee, lunch and a decent box of 2000 paintballs, not crappy stuff like some sites :) you can BYO , but with decent paint at £25 a box theres no need :)

will be making this site regular for me

womble100

www.team-gbh.co.uk
May 29, 2008
Reigate
Looks like my team mates have said it all:) Had great day thanks 2 all staff if you have not played here well worth a day out see you next walk on

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
What can i say another amazin day and a good laugh. Good to see some new faces and good to see some i've met before. Glad i swopped teams second game in as the gbh lot was shooting everyone before i had chance lol

Heres the pics i took :D (and no womble your not on my facebook mates list yet lol)

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
yer lol ,when you changed teams we suddenly lasted alot longer than we did before

p.s nice pics:rolleyes:

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
left my kit bag ther :( :( :(

:(:(:(.The only bad thing i seemed to have left my kit bag at weeken warroirs,i gave them a call they said they had picked it up and it is a safe place ,but is anyone going there that is based near surrey,it would be greatly appreictated if they could pick it up it would be greatly apprectiated.

it consists of:
8 pods-6 locklids-2 100 shot pots
1 dye i4 mask
1 fibre wrap air tank
1 empire reloder 2
1 neck protecter
1 spares box
1 screwdiver

the bag itself is a gunnmore cricket bag,its black with orange parts thankyou in advance.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Sorry chap not in the surry location. I can pick it up from them and put it in the post if your willing to pay the delivery cost

Also saw someone had left a dye lock lid on the floor as i was driving out the car park hope they picked that up