The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome to P8ntballer 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
yep its looking awesome, i went and retyped the website because when the new page opened up, i thought it was one of those stupid adverts you get on free domains :p

gives it an edgy new look, yet to find out all the new toys its got :D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
the report post button (!) doesnt sit properly - dont know if its just me. but its slightly below the banner it should sit in
Yep Dave's right - the triangle sit's half on/off the border line. Not keen on new smilies either - they look a bit lame, but I'm sure there are more important issues for Bon to sort at present. Keep up the good work etc...

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I think the basic of what we wanted to do with the change over has worked. Now we have VB4 we can do so much more with it. Like splitting the Classifieds down into groups. And changing the Smilies. These little things wont take Bon long im sure. Im just happy the change has happened and being revived well:D:D

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I've been in to the user profiles and I'm sure that there used to be a search threads started by user option on the old site, any chance of transferring that over, also the post history, at the moment it seems to go back only as far as the today!

Also, is there any chance of adding a simple search, instead of or in addition to the advanced search buttons? Even modifying the research time time restrictions for Platinum or Lifetime members?

A

admin

simple search is the white box above the advanced search button :)

will look into other options for searching

M 818

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chelmsford
as the old saying goes "if it aint broke don't fix it" nothing wrong with the site before much preferred that.

Status
Not open for further replies.