Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

well done 6th ele & UKPSF for starr wars

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Just wanted to say well done and thnaks to the people from 6th element and steve bull from UKPSF and every one else who was involved in setting up the Starr Wars game this week end.

It was a most enjoyable day thanks every one.

P.S Steve did you win the lotto?

Sir Garfield

bikini pic coming soon
Oct 4, 2002
Dagenham
www.pc1staid.co.uk
I third that....

Thanks very much to the Hatts, Bully, Paintball Park for making it a great weekend. I would also like to say thanks to every one that turned up and played. Between us all it would not have been possible....see you ALL next year.
Princess leah

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
aye, brilliant, all except me taking 6 hours to realise that i was firing paint with white fill at people wearing white t-shirts!

but joking aside a brilliant day, the right number of players , the right size and basically fantastic field

and good attitudes all round despite all the bad hangovers

(can't comment on the party, don't remember it! lol)

ScottishWarrior

Team P.B.A
Sep 23, 2003
AWESOME weekend thank you to all who set this weekend up.And to al the player,s who made it a good DAY.Look forward to the next one.GOOOOOOO REBEL,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Chopper Mozart

Oct 3, 2003
Sheffield
www.thewildgeese.co.uk
Ace weekend - great to meet so many new friendly faces! Thanks to Bully, 6E and Paintball Park - cheers all.

Special thanks to SWAT, Iron Lions and the Landminds boys for allowing me to join the Tuskan Raiders. Hope I raised the game a little! Oh yes - many MANY thanks for the loan of the Freak barrel too!

Cheers also to Team Tsunami - nice to meet you guys.

Jon

grandad

STORM U.K
Jun 16, 2003
milton keynes.uk
Visit site
WOW what a great weekend :)
highlight of the weekend were the TUSKENS,these guys really got into the roll,and the noise when they came on mass through the woods LOL.
anyone who did not go to this ,missed out on a great days balling,and i for one enjoyed the day immensly.
cheers to bully and the crew for running what can only be described as an amazing day .
and to JAR JAR BINKS,hope your bruises are not too bad,this guy was shot by anyone and everyone who saw him -OUCH :):):)

mugi

Hi everyone.
Yup, what a fantastic weekend and thanks again to everyone who had a hand in the organisation and all the players! Apart from the game itself, the whole atmosphere and camaraderie was really warming.
Can't wait for next one - just need to remember to book the Monday off to recover.
Now nursing my welts at work :(

Morgan,
(Scout Trooper)