Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welsh Open - 23rd and 24th September

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
What a year......it has been brilliant i love this sport so much but the best bit are the players you are my family......:)

I promise next year will be better with more sponsors coming on board it's all thanks to the support from you guys and gals.

All monies from the Charity Auction, outdoor laser tag, bouncy castle all raffle tickets will be going to Cancer Research UK.

The location for the tournament to beat all tournies Marchweil Cricket Club, Wrexham. The Milleniums have XL turf but we have the real deal the flatest greenest grass ask anyone who has played at this truly awesome event.

FREE camping - we may ask for a voluntary contribution of a £1 a tent to go towards our nominated charity......

Two days of balling, with upto 18 games on a maximum of 6 fields it all kicks off on FRIDAY with DJ Dean Bailey knocking out some kicking tunes in the marquee and outdoor laser tag on the main sup'air field, also the pavillion will be open for your alcoholic needs.

We will do the team draw in advance of Friday and seed Divisions after Saturdays games have been played.

SATURDAY - Free bouncy castle for the kids, Phoenix will be there with their football game, TV and dvd. A DJ will be on site to provide tunes throughout the two days from a gazebo outside the players tent. The first 9 games will be played today and seeding will be done for the Sunday.

Saturday night is the Charity Auction to be held in the marquee with tops kindly donated by Fat Ladies Charms, New York Xtreme, Nexus, London Tigers, Shockwave, Phoenix to name afew. Cash or cheque will be taken by close of play Sunday with all proceeds going to Cancer Research UK. The live band will perform another set after the charity auction and alcohol will be available all evening from the marquee not the pavillion.

SUNDAY - more balling whoa!!!! this time divisions will have been seeded with a multitude of prizes from DYE Europe, Phoenix, Just Paintball, Warped Paintball, NPS, WDP, LiPS, NXE, who will all have trade stands in attendance.

DO NOT miss this event speak to anyone who has played it and they will tell you be there to experience the best of the UK Masters.

Bookings are being taken now, it is £450 per team or £400 if you have played all 8 rounds of the UK Masters as a thank you for your support. If you need any further information drop me a pm.

:) :) :)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
DO NOT miss this event speak to anyone who has played it and they will tell you be there to experience the best of the UK Masters.
True, I am SO gutted I can't play this year, it was FANTASTIC last year, so much fun, get yourself booked in.

BTW only downside is when camping it was flippin' freezing last year so make sure you bring some blankets and stuff :D

I'm marshalling & camping so see you there :)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Great event. The DCF played last year and had a blast getting plastered (and playing). The local band were particularly great especially the lead singer ;)

I suggest you play it. If i still played i'd be there.

If you not going campaign, your a goon. If your not going this then your a certified idiot.

Shep

Oct 30, 2003
Hi Wendy just to confirm that the Elsham Eagles will be at this great event:D