Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

weslh open pictures

welcometocrazyhorse

"I'm at the front"
Video

what about the cameras that the legion guys appeared to be playing upto... are some of those little vidos going to be on general viewing? would be interesting to see yourself playing from their side of the field :D
The filming that legion does, is so we can have a jolly good laugh down the boozer at the next team meeting... I would have said for training purposes but from our play at the weekend it don't seem to apply, they are not nomally for general viewing, but begging maybe considered except from fish... and anyone on any of the teams who beat us... which is pretty much everone.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
is it not possible to get them posted up on the net, as im sure everyone on here would like to check themselves out?

If not could i have any of Aftermath (redz kit shooting angels) to nickcoolus(AT)gmail(DOT)com, thanks alot!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
any piccies of the mikeyfb guys please... the mish-mash team playing in no particular strip (what with being a scratch team) to someitfishy@aol.com and ill sort through them.

in fact, any that you cant be sure of, send this way, ill sift through them. ta :)