Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WGP Markers and Products?

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
Just wondering why no one seems to be stocking their markers and accessories much?

Used to use cockers when i used to play but now im returning from a long long stint away from the sport, i was hoping to see what was on offer from them, however i dont seem to beable to find anyone in the UK that is dealing with them?

Did i miss something ?

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Hi

Cockers can be sourced but mainly from the States, I have not seen any UK stockists for years.

You can get some spares from Bellsales.

Basically the marker design moved towards the simpler and faster markers like DM, EGO, etc and the demand for cockers faded, they were seem as too difficult to maintain etc.

There is still a hardcore following and they are enjoying a resurgence with the increasing popularity of stock class days.

Regards

Ed

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
Thanks for the reply.
Seems a shame really but ohwell, i guess if i want one i have to get a dealer to specially order one in or find second hand.

but yea thanks for the answer

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
second hand would be your best bet matey, most cockers ceased production in the early 00's karnivores etc can be found reasonably cheaply and in good nick. I think I saw a modding company release a new cocker in the US this year but i will need to check who it was.

It is the shockteck sfl, a re-release of an old model they made but updated. no uk stockists though
http://shocktechusa.com/sfl/index.htm

markchad

May 23, 2010
from what i know wgp stop makeing gats in 06 ish and were bought by jt, but dont qoute me on it.

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
That really sucks, some of the original paintball history gone to the dogs and to be bought by a company that makes goggles and low end markers, thats some way to go out :(