Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what after an ion?

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Spyders!!!

You noobs dont have a clue do you?... which is fine but when you try preeching your little know an a forum your pretty much f**ked...im very surprised im the first to shoot your little theory down to be honest...

Simply put - I dont care how wonderfully made kingman are making their mass produced markers now... they are doing things which ironically attrach the attention of the somewhat clueless.

The electra for a start has no ACE System apart from the bolt on a spring.... rather cheap way of cutting a corner i feel..

On top of that ITS A BLOWBACK MARKER!! meaning excess pressure forces the hammer/bolt back to click back onto the sear just like all other starter markers. meaning that if this marker is forced to fire at higher rates as the ion does the chances being the marker will stave itself and not recock - im assuming your information source came from the back of the packaging? Sounds like youve been pwn3d by Kingmans first class marketing....

Perhaps next year we shall be seeing Bad Company shooting them... maybe so but not without their own little magic dust added (think we all know what that is;))

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
bmw how did i know some1 would say that, and i didnt not listen 2 all ur advice i just disregarded it haha and i have a spyder fenix which i love but my mech just nice aswell, and the info on the elektra i got first hand from using it not off box but dunno if u pointed that at me scars

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
I have a Spyder E99 Avant, which was cool for a starter gun but its only come out of its box once since i got my other 2 guns, and i hated every second of it.

My other 2 guns are a Nexus'd ZeroB Cocker and an ION, you know what i use most?

(Drumroll)

My ion, for its ease of use, weight, reliabilty and killing power (and all round greatness)

infernomark, i dont know if it was aimed at you, i think scars was saying that on spyders, claims on the box are a little optimistic to what the gun actually does. And dont get so defensive man, the fact that the ion poos all over spyders from a great height, isnt an attack at you, its an attack at the spyders.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by steroberts
I have a Spyder E99 Avant, which was cool for a starter gun but its only come out of its box once since i got my other 2 guns, and i hated every second of it.

My other 2 guns are a Nexus'd ZeroB Cocker and an ION, you know what i use most?

(Drumroll)

My ion, for its ease of use, weight, reliabilty and killing power (and all round greatness)

infernomark, i dont know if it was aimed at you, i think scars was saying that on spyders, claims on the box are a little optimistic to what the gun actually does. And dont get so defensive man, the fact that the ion poos all over spyders from a great height, isnt an attack at you, its an attack at the spyders.
A bit like a sort of "Starwars V Arachnaphobia" quote..

"Transports will be protected with blasts from teh Ion Cannon, to keep the Spyders away"

Or not..you know..it's Sunday...I'm borred.