Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Air TANK for the Empire Invert Mini please guys?? =S

MiniMan

Feb 26, 2009
Hey Guys,

Although i have been into Paintball for a few years now, i have been mainly playing Rec ball and loving to watch Vids of NPPL, UK Masters etc. I have now decided to take the leap into torny paintball, and going through the process of getting myself kitted out with the basic level of gear i will need to train and compete (I.e. Marker, Hopper, Gas)

I have decided to jump in the deep end and buy a Black Invert Mini from a friend at work, with a nightstick barrel for just £200. It shoots well but now i need a Gas Tank!

My spending limit is around £100 guys, could go up to £130 if needed, please point me in the right direction! :)

EDIT: Thanks alot for your help Guys! >> MODS, PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD NOW GUYS - THANKS <<

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Air

Hello mate if you read your mini manual it suggest LP , but you could buy and HP Fixed reg and it will still work , or buy a bottle with an adjustable output reg on it .

Hope this helps

Carl

A good second hand bottle with 3 years or so left before its first test around £90 all in on here..

Also depends on what you play and where you play .

Go either or a 0.8 litre bottle or 1.1 litre bottle fibre wrap.

MiniMan

Feb 26, 2009
Okay Impulse thanks alot mate..

Where do i play? Well im only doing Woodsball at the moment im afraid, but really want to get into Torny ball so i will be training in a Sup Air site in Manchester, called Manchester Northern Quarter paintball site.

ANOTHER QUICK QUESTIONS: Can i simply unscrew my gas bottle, or will i have to go through the process of degassing to save the O ring?

MiniMan

Feb 26, 2009
Once i get my Tank guys, are there any proceedures that i have to go through, such as testing it? or can i simply screw it straight onto my marker and start shooting? (After its Filled ofc, lols ;))

Thaankss for any Help Guys! :)

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
As long as your bottle is in test its just a case of filling it up and off you go. ;)

And you can unscrew the bottle off your marker at anytime mate regardless of the amount of air left in it.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Okay Impulse thanks alot mate..

Where do i play? Well a few fellow Marshalls at work at playing in the UK Masters at the moment, and invited me to some of their Training sessions to see how i bond with the team, so if all goes well, then UK Masters.

However id be training in a Sup Air site in Manchester, called Manchester Northern Quarter paintball site.

ANOTHER QUICK QUESTIONS: Can i simply unscrew my gas bottle, or will i have to go through the process of degassing to save the O ring?
Since you seem pretty new to air systems, I will say there is one MASSIVE rule to them.

DO NOT PUT ANY OIL NEAR ANY PART OF THE REG OR BOTTLE!!!!

(very) Compressed air and flammable oil = no more arm/face.

:) ok carry on :)

MiniMan

Feb 26, 2009
Okay guys thanks for your help, i think i have decided on a LP DXS 1.1l 4500 psi fibre wrapped air tank, should be within my budget on here second hand - just trying to find one!

Thanks alot guys for your help!