Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What are the best guns for Scenario Events

XandKill

Nov 17, 2013
avonmouth, bristol, uk
I have been looking around for a Scenario gun, Do like the T9.1 Rang, but I do like multi shot guns.

So guy what are your Fav Scenario and why to help me pick the best one for my way of playing?

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Unless you are playing Mil-tac, the best guns for scenario play are "Tourney" markers. They are designed to be compact, efficient, easily maneuverable, lightweight, ergonomic and in general just better than "Scenario" type guns for the purpose. There are many, many options depending on your budget, but in my opinion an electro marker from the likes of PE, DYE, Empire, etc. are what you should be looking at.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
There isn't really such a thing as a "scenario gun" any way seeing as scenario games could be based on any theme, for example Staargate games, to be realistic one of the sides would have to have alien looking style guns.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Scenario is still paintball, so the optimum scenario gun is the optimum paintball gun - the best all rounder being a speedball gun.
The best for you is the one you like best and feels best

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Try it without the EMC kit first - you can always buy one after and you'll probably find you like it without.....

Reactions: Stealey

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It's excellent advice on holding back on the emc kit.

Underneath the kit it's the same gun, proving that a gun is as good on the tournament field as it is on the scenario one

Think of why you are considering the emc kit

You don't need a stock - your bottle is a stock (but if you prefer it then you can put the bottle on a remote line and use the stock)

And you don't need tactical rails to be tactical
But the best uses for rails are:

Torch for cqb indoors in dark corners, or at night
But you must know how to use the torch. If it is on then it is wrong, unless you are searching a room for objects after checking it is clear, you are causing a distraction, using it for momentary blindness, or absolutely must see the are for a moment

For a camera - but this should be preferably on your mask first. Add cameras to the gun for additional angles, either for a change during the day or if you have multiple cameras

For a sight - but are you realy going to use a sight? You cannot use it properly with goggles, you can use one as a camera zoom / sniper cam effect, you could use a red dot - but if you learn how to use a red dot with your eyes open and practice then you don't even need a red dot - just look through your hopper and feedneck