Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What are those barrel roll thingies called?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Got a big rolling tool bag for Xmas to cart my stuff about in, plan on getting hold of a few laptop sleeves to put my markers in but need something to put the barrels in and stop them getting scratched up. Maybe I've had too much turkey but I can't remember what them roll things made out of wetsuit material are called which is making them hard to search for - help me out!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Any Camping shop or perhaps a fishing tackle shop do them as well, along with all sorts of bags to carry your guns in as well, and trolleys to put your cases on with Big wheels so your case Don`t get bogged down when trailing it behind you at a Venue, nearly all the cases that you get from within the paintball industry have those tichy wheels that get bunged up with mud and stuff when your dragging it behind you.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Thanks bluey, been meaning to get my own kit bag for a while, other half got me a makita lxt600 tool bag today. Good big wheels, lots of pockets, just doesn't have the dividers inside like you get on the proper paintball ones.

I've spent 10 years loading my kit in my brothers various kit bags, thought it as time I got my own!

Need something for barrels as I have a freak kit for the snipers but my other older pumps all take different barrels.

Reactions: Care_Bears

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Any Camping shop or perhaps a fishing tackle shop do them as well, along with all sorts of bags to carry your guns in as well, and trolleys to put your cases on with Big wheels so your case Don`t get bogged down when trailing it behind you at a Venue, nearly all the cases that you get from within the paintball industry have those tichy wheels that get bunged up with mud and stuff when your dragging it behind you.
If you didn't know any better you would think that the paintball industry designers have never actually been to a paintball venue. I made myself a folding sack barrow for carrying my kit bag and boxes of paint in one go.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Good one mate, It`s strange how this has never been addressed, because it seems to me that most of what I`ve seen over the years are what people have modified to have the bigger wheels or placed on to various types of carriers,