Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what do people mean by "back garden"

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
hey people are always saying yea i use it in my back garden. or i'll try it out in my back garden? what do they mean by back garden? just another name for back yard or what? cause i never quite get that! and our game has so much weird lingo i don't think i'll ever know it all!

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Originally posted by Puda_Vida
hey people are always saying yea i use it in my back garden. or i'll try it out in my back garden? what do they mean by back garden? just another name for back yard or what? cause i never quite get that! and our game has so much weird lingo i don't think i'll ever know it all!
Back Garden has nothing to do with paintball. It is as mentioned your Back yard.

Different words, same meaniing,

Like Hood = Bonnet
Trunk = Boot (In UK a trunk is like a chest for storage)

etc etc sure there was a similar thread ages ago and must be a web site.

craigpil

loving uni life
Apr 27, 2003
Essex Uni !!!
while we are on this subject

are u actually allowed to do all this in ur back garden, i cant see any legal problems cos it is your own land .......... right?

but wot if the people next door complain to the police with some lame excuse of distribing the peace

do they have any power to stop u??????

craigpil

loving uni life
Apr 27, 2003
Essex Uni !!!
na i would never shot a train, so much sh*t could go wrong and someone could get hurt - dont want to give the sport a bad rep

anyway even if someone was to do it, due to the amount of tags and graffeti on the sides of trains i dont think it would make much of a difference

that is a serious point sadly :( :( :(