Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Do You Do?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Besides paintball that is vaguely interesting, exciting or unusual. I'm sure this has been done before but I can't--what with the short term memory loss lately--remember any particular threads so here it goes again.
Inspired by Lovetone's A,C & Q thread about spending the better part of last week in the recording studio cutting demos or making a record or whatever. Maybe it's just me but that's kinda cool. Another example would be the Duffinator's many years long attempt to commit suicide by mountain bike. So far just a collection of scars and broken bits but A for effort. As long as it's unusual AND true, let's hear about it.

But be forewarned--as paintballers I know y'all are compulsive liars so be prepared to offer proof for the more outrageous claims. :p ;)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
You already got me
But my day job right now is R&D / Discovery for a pharmaceutical company regarding anti cancer drugs.

Kinda exciting for those of the "save the world" mentality.

Gotta keep telling yourself that you might make a difference cos you dont do it for the paper I can tell you...

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Kids, either your reading comprehension isn't what it ought to be or else we needs a bit more info. The important idea here is INTERESTING OR UNUSUAL.

Unfair--a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Gilly--maybe. Play how? Customize for show? Race? Restore? Tinker--maybe not so much. :)

Mario--what sorta stuff? Hush hush classified government secrets is more interesting than the latest napkin dispenser.

Lo Scan--another f-ing (future) lawyer. :rolleyes: :D Saving the rainforest through massive class action lawsuits--not so much. Consigliere for a crime synidcate--good to go.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Student (boring i know) but i scuba dive. Once scared the sh1t out of my self because i thought there was a shark behind me, turned out to be my new pair of black fins:cool:

Have had a moment similar to "open water". Went for a dive after hammerheads and ended up around 500m from the boat and closer to saudi than egypt (where we started from).

Got stuck in an underwater cave. Surfaced in a large air pocket and was unable to desend due a reverse block.

Going back to egypt to dive at a place called the Fury Shoal. Scary name so should have some fun adventures.

:)