The Home Of European Paintball

What Do you think...

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
if you're a LEHOOOSER, yes! :D:D:D

If you're playing right it won't hurt anyway... unless you really are a wuss... :D

Seriously tho, unless you're playing against a load of hot markers, spend the money on shinier toys... :p

Meyer

Shouldn't bother. Juts run faster and don't get hit :). But if you must, someone makes a commando vest that has like 10 pods and a slot for a remote. Or if your cheap, just take a foam eggcrate, cut a hole for your head, and tape it around your body.

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
Originally posted by tires
I'm thinking about getting paintball armor, i know it will slow me down but it wont hurt as much when the paint hits me. Should i get it?:confused:

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Tires

The only armour I would recommend would be some shin pads and a cup. I personally wear neither but thats just my choice.

There is nothing wrong with wearing body armour if you really want to. But bear in mind it will make you rather hot (especially playing in new mexico).

tires

Originally posted by crom-dubh
Tires

The only armour I would recommend would be some shin pads and a cup. I personally wear neither but thats just my choice.

There is nothing wrong with wearing body armour if you really want to. But bear in mind it will make you rather hot (especially playing in new mexico).

well shin pads mabye, but im a girl so i don't need a cup...

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
In that Case I apologise for my earlier coments and think body armour is a good idea .