Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Gun To Buy???

steve_nexis

Jan 18, 2004
London
Visit site
For you experienced painballers i wanna ask you this, what Marker should i get for my 1st gun?? theres too many to chose from and i have no idea which 1 to get :S:S

Someone help plz - Email me :D

Cheers - Steve

steve_nexis

Jan 18, 2004
London
Visit site
Erm, well i can spend between £200-£250 on the whole lot i was toild my marshalls at campaign paintball that i could get al i need to start wid that much cash :S.

The marshall said i was definatly good enough to enter tournaments and should have no probs asking advise any help from you lads here :p:p:p

I only have gloves so i need everything else, if any1 could plz like send me a list of **** to buy i would love em 4 it :p

Cheers - Steve_Nexis

mr15bps

Bah!!
Nov 5, 2002
UK-cambs
www.irritantpaintball.com
your best bet is to go to a paintball website and look for combo deals on there, planeteclipse are good and have just launched their new look website, go have a look .. www.planeteclipse.com

or you can go to phoenix paintball ... here
possibly go for an electro spyder if you are looking for brand new in that price range or shop around on here to try and find bargains ...

list of needed ...

Marker
Goggles
Air/Co2 system
pack
pots
squeegie
hopper (12v revvy, Evlution 2 ) my reccomendations

PunterHunter

I bite your bum!
Dec 14, 2003
Brentwood, Essex
www.uk-redskins.com
What Gun?

I gues what gun you buy will ultimately be down to cost and comfort - best to try as many as you can b4 buying - having said that you can't go wrong with an Autococker. Don't forget to check out e-bay.co.uk as well you can pick up some pretty good deals on there. I've just sold an early(ish) Autococker with hopper, several barrels and an Air America system for £185 - so there are some bargains to be had..

Keep the faith

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
before you go buying a marker, you should have at least a pair of goggles sorted out. get a good pair of JT 7's. these can be bought for about 30quid on here if you're lucky.
as for a marker, if you are interested, i have an autococker that im looking to sell. was my first gun, and has been completely upgraded, and comes with an air system.
let me know if you are interested as its third in line for me, and wont be getting use until i sell it.

pottts

Dec 29, 2003
I'll tell you when i know
i got my first marker of the classifieds section. try having a look, or put out a wanted thread there.

one other thing you playing at campaign's walk on day this month?

potts

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I would definitely recommend going the goggle route first of all! Don't scrimp on safety and comfort. As for markers you MUST try before you buy. You don't need to actually try the marker that you intend to buy before it arrives at your front door but you should try and (legally) get your hands on as many different types of marker as possible to decide what you are looking for then buy second hand... I have never bought a new marker and i've been playing for 11 years. Paintball is full of fashion victims so the turn over rate of markers is pretty high.

Also, it depends on: how old you are, how much you can afford, how serious you want to be, etc, etc. If you want to get on a team your best bet is to look on here for a team based near you. Get in touch with them and see if they would be willing for you to go along to a training session. If you fit in and they want you on their team you will be provided with advice on what to buy, what to avoid, etc.

Good luck!