Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is going on?

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Still Waiting for Ballers €0.02

Okay Baller,

If you'd like to contribute your own version I for one would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt

Assuming you have a case/argument (you must at least have an opinion) fire away. You may not triumph but you'll gain some respect for at least having the courage of your convictions

Come on son lets see some intestinal fortitude :)

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
anybody need a player for the severe cup????????
when you decide to contribute your story you might like to tell people bit about you so they no if they want you for tommorrow. how old are you? where you live? how long you played for?

wouldnt b funny if it was all the same as sph?

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
he wont be more careful he will be found 2moro trying to sell a pair of flex 7s for £100 pounds or something like that

Baller

Oct 20, 2003
Visit site
what

hankin and his band of what not tried to blame this smart parts hater on me and that is so not true.
i am a new member.
check out the email address on me.
it is totally different.

thanks hankin

not

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
Baller/Smart parts hater you are such a fool, ive already said that baller and sph mobile number are the same :eek: .

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23717

sph wrote
ally give me a ring on 0794 754 9207 after 6 tonight so i can chat to u cheers.
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25326

Baller wrote
hey yeah i will come and play if you guys still need a player? give me call on 0794 754 9207.i will need a ride but i see that someone on the team of monkey something lives in london i can probably get to his house for a ride call me whenever now is good
As far as i know you cant have 2 people with the same mobile number so shut the f*** up fool. change your attitude