Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is it about!!

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
This is the question I was asked today "What is it about - this UKPL thing - and how do we enter?"

Visit the UKPL web site at www.ukpaintballleague.com was the answer - it is all explained on the web site.

10 minutes later - "I recon if we play three events we will qualify for the finals" ------ "Book our team into the STB speedball, we will be playing the Welsh Cup so at this weeks team meeting we will decided if to go to Heavens Gate or the Phoenix Cup"

Hopefully no one else will figure out the system so we could be crowned the best team in the UK ---- TOP.

Sorry now I have told the rest of the tournament scene so you will have competition.

Spoil sport

Steve

Why not visit the web site and see which teams already have qualifying points Monkey Love and Unreal all ready have a max of 10 points each from reffing the first one :D

We love ya guys;)

37 teams in total have qualifying points and with phonix cup and heavens gate and yup there's another one um............. how could I forget welsh (open great party) there is still lots to play for and places are still anyones for the grabs, Go on I dare ya :p

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by cockersrule
its 2 legs behind:(
No, this is the UKPL qualifying events rankings list not M25. There is only 1 qualifying round from each of the major series - the M25 round at Reading was the first then there's (in no particular order) Heaven's Gate as the SWPL qualifier, Welsh Open as the Midlands Masters qualifier, the Phgoenix Cup as the Phoenix qualifier and Simply the Best as the S2k3 qualifier.

Go look at the UKPL website as Bully suggested - www.ukpaintballleague.com

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Basically, yes. The UKPL are trying to encourage teams to travel a bit more outside their "home" area, so there's one qualifying round for each series/organisation. Teams that ref a qualifying round also get points so a team that plays say, Heaven's Gate and played M25 Reading, and also refs Simply the Best have 3 lots of points going towards qualifying for the finals.