Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is teh best play that you have ever made?

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
I would have to say when I played for the 1st time in 10 years out at SC Village. I was playing with some members of Full Breech they had the 2 back players pinned I ran up the middle and Mugged them both! But it was all my Team Mates cover no skill on my part! I tell you it was fun though!:D

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Skyall '98 in the pump division. In two games in a row I bunkered 3 guys in one move.

First game it was 2 opponents and my own teammate. Ooops. Hey, he had on the SAME COLORS as the other team (Who was alos a TIP team, so we all have the same Raven jereys on in the first place...) Crash still hasn't forgiven me.

The very next game I saw an opening to blow the left open, I expected to get shot but didn't, so I just spun and shot the other two guys. Ran back, cleared the field, and when Crash ran over to me I said "And this time I didn't shoot you!"

Why this is one of my better moves is becasue, unknown to me, a ton of industry reps were in the Skydome hotel lounge, just over the field, and watched the whole thing. Apparently they had a cheer from inside the bar from that move. (At least that's what Blue told me...)

As Charles Holton says "It's not if you win or lose... it's who gets their picture taken!" (Or, it's who sees you win or lose...)

-Tyger

First ever NPPL game, 5-player...shot four of tha other team and hung the flag...with a borrowed Eclipse Cocker.

First time I ever used a Cocker...funnily enuff I bought one after that.

Hmm, I feel a 'Robo Vs Tha All Americans at Toulouse' story a-coming...

Peace

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by uno
everyone ahs a story. i have lots of them. drop some lines and let teh stories fly.

Hmmmmm, now which one shall I pick? ......................., nah, can't do it, just far tooooo many of em.
Robbo :)

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
My personal favouriote moment was a blinding game against Lighning down at Bullswood Skirmish about a year or so ago.

We were down to 3 players, they were down to 1. Colby (of banzai fame i think) did a walk against us, I was a muppet, and didn't realise. He settled down into a bunker behind us (!!) and proceeded to take one of us out.

I sent mark back to squash him, and looked at my clock. 2 minutes left of the game. better do something quick, like.

So I decided sod it, and left mark to deal with colby and legged it downfield to fetch yonder flag. I get to their flag base, just about to grab flag but notice a flash of blue out the corner of my eye. bugger, I think....then notice he has our flag. and that he is considerably larger than Colby.

Anyway, we start trading, I look at my clock again and notice there are only 25 seconds left of the game. I think ARRGGHH...we can't lose after we've come so close, so I bide my time until I know he's come out of the right hand side of his bunker, then I leg it for the flag while he can't see me. Grab flag, run up parrallel to him, and find, to my joy, that he is still firing on my previous position.

POP POP. 'tis done. Check clock. 10 sconds. RUN FORREST RUN!!!!

Make it in on the dying second!!!

MUMMRAAAAA!!!!

that was my favourite....I like close games....

Anyway, that day we won 5, drew 1 and lost 2. and we *still* came rock bottom....how does that work??

dunx

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
This was a really good !!!

The best I have ever played was only last weekend. It was a 6 on 6 , and the name of the field was pipeline. On my team, we decided to split up into two different teams of 3, and man we made the right decision. My three man squad, took the left side, and the other three man squad took the left. There was a path down the middle of the field, and if you were there, you would be a sitting duck. About ten minutes into the game, my side had some heavy fire, and almost to me and another guy out, but enemy missed. The two guys and myself tood cover and landed in a bunch of spiked bushes. Talk about major hurt!! One of the guys on my three man team had a minimag and took out the guy that was firing at us. And on the other three man team another guy had a minimag. When it was all clear we exited the forest and took some cover behind some cut down trees. I heard gunfire to my left, and decided to go in that general direction. And then I saw Emerson! LOL. He was on the other team, so I took aim, and nailed him once in the back. He was about 50 feet away. That shot felt good. Once I told the two players that the area was clear, we kept going in the general direction that I had started. I finally saw the other three man team ahead of us and to the left for the first time since we had started the . They told us that there were three more guy left, and wanted some help. The guy with the minimag that was on my three man team and myself went ahead and started sniping out the other guys. The third guy was watching our flank. The guy with the minimag took out two of the three guys, and finally I came around and nailed the other one.

That was the greatest I have ever played.................yet. :D

rancid

Mother, is that you?
5-man open field, final game play off against somone I can't remember. In front of a fairly respectable crowd. It was my first tournament for this team and I was standing in for Terry Martin (Bully's predecessor) as captain - so lot of pressure. We went one down early in the game and it was clear the opposition were going to sit on it and win on body count. Pete Robinson appeared in a dream and whispered 'deadman's walk'. So I did. I took out their left flank, went round the back took out the rest of them and walked the flag back. Big crowd, big cheers, big head.

Speaking of Robbo, I think the one and only time I was lucky enough to play against him, I nailed his arse good n proper. I've been to the site recently and you can still see his outline on the barricade and hear a ghostly 'heylp' 'heylp'. I never really rated him.
:eek:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by rancid
5-man open field, final game play off against somone I can't remember. In front of a fairly respectable crowd. It was my first tournament for this team and I was standing in for Terry Martin (Bully's predecessor) as captain - so lot of pressure. We went one down early in the game and it was clear the opposition were going to sit on it and win on body count. Pete Robinson appeared in a dream and whispered 'deadman's walk'. So I did. I took out their left flank, went round the back took out the rest of them and walked the flag back. Big crowd, big cheers, big head.

Speaking of Robbo, I think the one and only time I was lucky enough to play against him, I nailed his arse good n proper. I've been to the site recently and you can still see his outline on the barricade and hear a ghostly 'heylp' 'heylp'. I never really rated him.
:eek:

Rancid,
what do you do all day when you are not putting a flame under a spoon and sniffing like a dog smelling another dog's ass ?
Robbo