Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what lense to get?

dougie

Clan Army
Mar 29, 2005
scotland
Visit site
hay guyes and gals iv gota proteus mask justnow and im wondering what if the spectra lenses fit it or are thay different?also ware would be the best colour to get,iv been told yellow but cant find them anyware.help would be much apreciated.thanks!!!

Furion666

thinking of coming back!
Dec 1, 2004
hertfordshire
not sure if lens would fit but i would go for a 2 tone lens myself! yellow is good (lets all light in) but depends on what you prefer really!

furion666: :D

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Proteus is Spectra lense based, just like the Flex7, Pro Flex, and the entire rest of JT's line ever since they introduced the Spectra lense. Should be able to get one at any paintball store.

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
I'm with Gyro on this one...

I believe that Yellow lenses in general allow low light conditions to appear more contrasting and thus somewhat clearer.

Folks used to wear old yellow tinted shades for night driving, it takes the edge off bright lights and makes the apparent contrast between the darker areas that bit sharper.

I use yellow lenses for all conditions bar v.bright sunlight when I've got an old pair of flex 7s with a blue tinted lens, easier on my poor eyes.

Chimp