Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Marker do u own?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
rebel

32 degrees rebel xtreme its aight going for a new gun this summer cant complain with the gun i got.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
I got me a pair of 2K Angels...

2k Dark Angel named "Death' with all the shinny DYE parts one could buy and a Ro0sTer Designs Feed Tube!
2k Green C&C Angel named "Jenn" with all the Black DYE pary you can buy and a cobra feed tube!

I love my Angels to death. It is killing me being apart from them for so long. As far as hating another marker well NO. I like them all cause they bring more people into the sport!:D

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
hey Rooster i'd have looked after them for you, made sure they got looked after while your away, hey i'd even run the duster over them once in a while;)

anyways i have a AirGun Designs RT with a Z-Grip trigger frame. it's my first marker and i love it! I run it on Air(the RT only runs on air) so i like its consistency.and i run An Armson SSR barrel(or a Boomstick(depending on what mood i'm in))The Z-Grip gets lots of weird looks and most people hate it, but who cares i find it comfortable it's what you like that counts.

tb-303

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Got a 2k stock cocker, with a blade trigger, running on air (armageddon reg), with all am barell. The marker is bloody accurate, + with the blade frame it kicks out quite alot of paint, only problem I have is it chops alot.

+ when ro0ster is back from turkey I thinks hes gonna do a lil custom work to it :)

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
2001 cocker
Dye slide45 frame
New spring kit
Roller sear
Dye stickys
Dye boomstick
Shocktech Bomb 3 way
Rat 316 valve
Ans Dropforward
Built and timed by me
88cu in PMI fiber tank
12v w xboard and evil paddle

Hey, if anyone has a nice cocker body around I am looking.