Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what music are we atached to???

Meyer

Wadidiz, I figured you were just playing. I commend your patriotism, I like your avatar too, that man was a genius. What kind of freedoms specificially? Must have something to do with substances, cause aside from prostitution, substance abuse is about the only illegal thing here (aside from murder, theiving, etc.)

And I've learned not to take anything on this forum too seriously.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by Meyer
Wadidiz, I figured you were just playing. I commend your patriotism, I like your avatar too, that man was a genius. What kind of freedoms specificially? Must have something to do with substances, cause aside from prostitution, substance abuse is about the only illegal thing here (aside from murder, theiving, etc.)

And I've learned not to take anything on this forum too seriously.
We're gonna get bashed for threadjacking but I'll just answer you. Sweden is definitely different than most other European countries concerning substance abuse (except for alcohol). You can run over and kill a roadworker while driving without a license and talking on the phone and keep on driving, and get 2 years in prison (happened recently) but get caught with a little smoke and they want to throw away the keys. Go figure.

A remarkable freedom in Sweden is called allemans rätt and entitles everyone access to the forests and countryside. As long as people respect nature, private residences, cultivated fields, etc they can hike, go cross-country skiing, pick berries and mushrooms, even camp one night at a time practically anywhere. No "no trespassing" signs along the sides of the roads.

Then there is the freedom to not have a car. It actually works to live in Stockholm and other cities in Europe without a car. Try that in Atlanta (where I'm from), LA or Houston.

OK everybody. Back to your music!:)

Steve

p8ntslinger

Pie eating mid player.
Nov 4, 2002
I don't know.
Visit site
Originally posted by your mom
oh, ok. well, i see that you lot have been busy posting, there's at least three pages of posts since i left yesterday.(i'm 6 hrs behind gmt) so, does anybody here like nine inch nails or slipknot at all, perchance?

Yeah slipnot is great, gets me pumped up for a mad dash to the 50.

SMS1

Jul 8, 2001
Visit site
Ahhh

Anyone still listen to Sham 69?.... What about 999?
This stuff still get's me "into gear". Funny thing is I thougt I "out grown it" with six years of extensive studies (masters in CS), but I still get get that "If i tried to act my age, I wouldn't be me" feeling and behavoir. Naturally i behave accordingly and get in a whole lot of trouble......Who's got a dirty face then?.....

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Its not really what WE are attatched to, everbodies personal choice.

But if I had to make a choice it would be Dance and stuff like that.
As WDP have their own cd, while I got a hold off and its just all dance so:eek:

When i was at 'Dam though, they werent just playing dance, some puddle of Mudd n stuff...

Dave