It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
AH!

Laughing at me now are you! Grrrr.

*chuckle*

Questions for those who have taken the 'quiz',

Where do you play?
Where does the quiz say you play? (ok already done that really)
Where would you like to play?

Why ain't you playing there?

Chimp

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Centre Back

Centre Back is aparantly my place on the field. Which is kinda acurate. Personaly i prefer to play mid tape as its a bit more exciting and the chance to get a bit of glory is nice.

Although recently, due to the fact that i can shout loudly a lot, can fire very quickly and can shoot fairly straight i am being played in the back position more and more. Getting some long range eliminations is nice but i do like to see balls break on people instead of them just walking off.

And thats me.......

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Quiz said I should play front.

I like to play front...I guess I like that surprised look on people's faces when I shoot them from where they weren't expecting to get shot...including from two inches :)

Last year I got shifted to the rear, partly because I had a 4+5 harness that the company formerly known as Unique was kind enough to redo the velcro for me, for free. I hated playing in the back, and well, I hated playing back. So I put my foot down about August or so and refused to walk onto the field with more than 4 pods, so I got bumped up to an insert position or front if I volunteered quick enough. Then the team I jumped onto actually needed me to play front, and now I'm having fun again :)

Ray

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
well my result was front, prob is there was no question sayin how tall are you. i play mid an bein 6'4" i need to be there. damn my long levers:mad: