synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I hate pure energy regs there made from soft metal. You'll notice this when your filling up and the nipple has dints in where it's been held.

I rate crossfire but they don't sell em :(

Sorry only know about them too

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
DXS, Pure Energy, CP are all good makes, dont really know or have any experience with the Totum regs.

I believe all the DXS and Pure energy regs that are sold over the counter now have the PI stamp and are CE approved.

I personally like the CP regs. Seems well built, they fill slower than the other 2 regs i know of. But if the burst disc's go on them, they recommend only cp burst disc's which can be hard to find in the uk. Not that i have had a burst disc go on me yet, but ive ordered a couple of replacement disc kits from the Lips CP group buy to be on the safe side.

Also be aware if you need either HP(most common) or LP depending what marker you have.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I use a totumair reg and haven't had any issues. It's a LP reg and I haven't had any noticeable drop-off on either my etek or ego8 (both HP markers)so I reckon the flow rate is pretty decent on them. Have heard good things about CP regs but can't offer any personal experience on them.

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
im going with the totem reg searched on the net today and it seems the best one in my price range, cheers for the replys guys this is why i like this forum people are always willing too help

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
got my preset from warped fitted it on but am loosing pressure in the tank about 500psi a day cant hear any leaks any ideas guys ???