Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what size paint is evil

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by johnmassive

it is possible to get smaller bore sizes on cockers barrels than what you can get on angels
Ummm. Wrong. Just about any barrel kit you can get for the 'cocker you can get for the angel, same bore sizes, all the way down to .679 or less. Forgive me, but stupid comment. And really not relevent either. Good job.

If you want to know what size paint you've got, buy a ball mate or use a caliper to measure it. And if you're concerned about your ball-to-barrel match, do the blow test (Place ball in the end of barrel and blow it through. If you turn blue, too big. If you hardly breathe and it falls out, too small) You probably got a bad batch of paint. I've bought Marballizer (which is usually a very good, very consistent paint. Made by the same people who make Evil, by the way) that rolled out the end of the smallest Freak insert before. Sometimes the manufacturers miss some. Doesn't mean anybody's knocking this seemingly beloved Evil paint or anything, just somebody got a bad batch.

By the way, two parties involved in this thread could benefit enormously from a spell checker and a grammar brush-up.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
how is it not relevant stating that he could have a .679 barrel and was using .689 or .691 paint?

as far as the grammar! well we have got lives you know! as much as i would like to proof read what ive wrwote all the time, just sometimes, life beckons. but thank you for pointing it out, surely you have made my life a little better for it :D,

and in no way does pointing out spelling/grammar mistakes makes you look like a smarmy git, or neither does typing a post and then copying and pasting into Word just to have it all grammatically correct. thanks for the constuctive criticism :D

and keep the nice attitude up! :rolleyes:

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by johnmassive
how is it not relevant stating that he could have a .679 barrel and was using .689 or .691 paint?
I was saying that it wasn't relevent (if it were true) that you can supposedly get 'cocker barrels smaller than angel barrels.

in no way does pointing out spelling/grammar mistakes makes you look like a smarmy git, or neither does typing a post and then copying and pasting into Word just to have it all grammatically correct
That wasn't my intention, I just like being able to read other posts (this alternate english language that's developed in online forums makes me ashamed to speak the language:) ) , and that wasn't directed entirely at you either. By the way, I don't use Word, Wordpad, nothing. I make grammatical errors, I just try my best to make my writing legible.

I intend on keeping up the attitude, nothing wrong with posting some helpful advice and tech info and having a desire to be able to read other posts.

invid

Tippmann UK
Nov 3, 2003
Glasgow
Visit site
i just had a case of evil come today, was the dearest one from planet, just says evil- pro grade paintballs on box

so thats not the ultra and i take it ultra is not av to the public?

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Originally posted by howard
gyes im tellin u i has evil that was 672 and i didnt know it changed size
Evil or any RPS paint has never been this small. We test every batch that we get in and the smallest MidEvil we've ever had was around .684...

Can I ask how you KNOW it was .672? as I'm not aware of any barrel's that come at that size. My advice would be to get a barrel kit (such as the Pipe, or get a few different backs for your boomy) If it was chronoing too low you can always turn your velocity up :)

In training I usually play with 1 large bore barrel, whatever paint we use.

FYI Paintballs will never have the bore size on the box, as every batch will be slightly different.

Hope that helps Howard :)

Invid: Your right, Ultra Evil is not usually available to the public, as it is reserved for our top sponsored teams. Although all is not lost ;) We will have Ultra Evil available for ALL teams at the Campaign Cup this week. This stuff is unreal, trust me! If anyone is interested in shooting probably the best paint in the world, gimme a shout at tpemberton@buypmieurope.com

Peace out :cool: