Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what teams are goin catalunya open (spain)

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Great to hear that Bully will see ya there for a few San Miguels dont forget tho it wont be shorts and t-shirt weather out there gets bloody cold on a night lol especially after youve just dived into a un heated swimming pool eh Mr bikini line Welshy lol:D

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
bully well done mate

any excuse for a holiday eh?look forward to sinking a couple of beers with you guys also esp stuart i just hope he don't do what he did at p.a. cup this year eh!!!:rolleyes:

and no limit bridgend plan to put 2 teams in but we are having a team meeting/training next weekend to pay deposits and see who really wants it we have at least 7/8 deffo coming then see what the rest do.

see u all there.

regards

jinx

p.s. any mention if dynasty are coming again this year or any of the pro teams for that matter like ton ton's etc it is a open tourney so we have a chance of playing them on the saterday dont we ????

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
I am making the trip to watch the UK teams pick up the trophies. I will be in the bar on the sea front along with the Boss, Tracy & Stuart Paint !!
nice one bully
we will be joining you in the bar:) beers on you is it;)

youve just dived into a un heated swimming pool eh Mr bikini line Welshy lol
won`t be doing it again this time m8 2am and bloody freezing hmmmm not again will let someone else find out how cold it is lol hmmmm grant springs to mind:D :D

TARNY

home alone with mj
Oct 6, 2003
nuneaton
Visit site
no way the "pool party" was fun.
watching teams throw each other in and the french marshals after campbell. think ian (scars) couldnt get his head above the water at one point. :p
twas a funny night