Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whatever happened to the JRNY?

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Yes, but I find it hilarious that they engaged in practices that lead to PBNation censoring their brand on their portal.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
I dunno about that Rob.

The Gangstar was the only chip that failed to get VL approval.

IE its the only chip that voids your warranty as soon as you install it.
As far as Im aware.
i was aware of that, but, i had one for a long time, and it was far better than the hyperdrive one i have, i cannot comment on virtue tho, as i have never tried one

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
As if anyone gives a monkies, decided to go for a Prophecy after all. The shells are a bit tricky but not too much trouble to put back on, there's definitely a knack to it. Lets see how it performs with reballs on sunday....

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
As if anyone gives a monkies, decided to go for a Prophecy after all. The shells are a bit tricky but not too much trouble to put back on, there's definitely a knack to it. Lets see how it performs with reballs on sunday....
how many tamazapams later????

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
how many tamazapams later????
Managed it on the 3rd try, took em back off did it again on the first attempt. Didn't want to tempt fate by trying another time. Was quite surprised, admittedly I had watched Simon's YouTube vids faaaar too many times ahead of trying.

Seems like a nice piece of kit. Trying to resist the temptation to dick around with the magnets and such.