Whats Better !!!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Legion said:
EDIT: AJ you just beat me to it ;)
Gotta be quick ;)

I love my Alias timmy, has served me brilliantly for over a year. It's fast, light, sexy and hasn't crapped out on me once. Definite winner.

The Promasters are also excellent and would be in your budget. That's what I'm shooting at the moment and it's fantabulous, even stock.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
AJermstad said:
Gotta be quick ;)

I love my Alias timmy, has served me brilliantly for over a year. It's fast, light, sexy and hasn't crapped out on me once. Definite winner.

The Promasters are also excellent and would be in your budget. That's what I'm shooting at the moment and it's fantabulous, even stock.
i bet you say that to all the girls ;)

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Dark Stranger said:
You can pick up used 05's for around £300 if you look hard enough!

Much less maintenance than all the others
More reliable than all the others
Much more efficient than all the others
Lighter than all the others

I could go on......

Its always best to try before you buy. Go down to your local field and most baller will be more than happy to let you rattle off a few shots.
Less maintenance than an Angel? All I've ever done with mine is shove some lovejuice through the ASA every 4 boxes of paint and grease the ram now and again, never had any trouble.

Angels will be going for silly prices with the Angel 1 coming out, you could probably pick up a Speed 06 or G7 Fly for virtually nothing soon.

But it is going to come down to personal preference. DM's, Ego's, Angel's all decent markers and all are going to do the job perfectly. It's going to come down to which one you feel more comfortable playing with. Maybe see if anyone at a nearby field can let you try one?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Timmys own egos any day of the week

The people at Blast actualy thought about every aspect of the marker apart from jsut how fast it fires, and made a very nice feeling marker. Timmys > Egos!