The Home Of European Paintball

what's going on at bullys tournys ?????

Woody69

Sandbaggin' aint easy
Jul 8, 2005
SOMANC
planeteclipse.com
And in the Red corner..........

Supprissed the mods have'nt stopped this thread yet, but i suppose it's just heating up nicely:cool:

Gonna be some grudge matches at the next leg:D :D :D Everone Better bring some ice for all these welts:rolleyes:

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
kidderminster

what a drive , it was a education playing in the desert;) , but hell highlight of the day my run through on kellys , and winning this awsome team .(the come back kings) you can never write off this team. down side of the day my sweat rash on my asse christ that was sore:D . marshaling well hats of to dave mars bar , he earnt his corn , but some lazy marshalls too . but hell thanks to all the marshalls espesially for them penalty points .
Over kill, whats wrong with people whinging this is a extreme sport and some times if you are the last man in and you have 3/4 opposing teams on you your gonna get some loving so expect it , it pisses me off to see people crying about overkill it dont hurt if your adrenalins going , get down to manchester to train you will soon get use to overkill, and become a better baller. these markers can produces awsome bps, just read before the lines before frowing all the yoys out off the pram?

Viewing stageing area great and yes loads of cheating as usual , but just a lot more visible , guys this has always been in paint balling. its a art ? .

Good day but just trigger time for us . and Kidderminster is still playing catch up on all the other venues on the circuit? it was better last year as a wooland event my opinion .

Bully thanks for a great day , also for the cream for my sore asse that made it sting even more? and the two lads from just so manc that guested for us Ronnie and Mac D great set of ladsto be around.

these are all my views only if any of them upset anyone Tough we love you all .

Steve Bull

Some answers but no all

"Viewing stageing area great and yes loads of cheating as usual , but just a lot more visible , guys this has always been in paint balling. its a art ? . "

Jud has hit the nail on the head with this comment.

With 6 marshals on the field and 60 marshals watching then the cheats will be seen instead they normally don't get seen because we only have field marshals and not 60 extra marshals. I am told a player wiped a hit off his mask in front of all the spectators and the marshal when he got to the player did not pull him for the wipe. The marshal did not see him wipe so he could not pull him out. The fact the crowd saw it is irrelevant. Maybe we need one marshal per. It is hard enough to get players to marshal because marshals never live up to the expectations of the player who wants to be critical. When a player on Sunday said the marshalling was sh*t I said to him well you marshal the next leg “No f****g way with all the sh*t you get off players it is not worth it” .

Two teams commented to me on Sunday that they have a playing policy to continue to play with a hit until a marshal comes near them or the marshal calls them out. Whatever happened to players calling themselves out when they are hit ??????? Do you need someone to tell you that the reason you can't see is there is a hit on your mask !!!!!! and then when you get penalty points argue it came of a barricade or was spray.

I will highlight one team - it is a pity teams can't play like Halo and walk when they are hit not wait for someone to tell them to leave the field. I know there are several teams like Halo it is just I watched most of their games.

Only 18 teams - well we had 20 on Saturday and two teams backed out at the last minute. The teams got 8 games so what is the problem!!! If you had got 5 games then it would have been a problem.

Maybe the answer is to kick 7 man into touch and just run 5 mans then there will be more teams but you would still only get 7 or 8 games. Equally the ratio of barricades to players will be higher and the ratio of marshals to players will be higher so this might be the last year of series events with 7 man events. Incidentally we only have two 5 man events this year and that was as a result of requests from players to have all 7 mans and look what has happened - the number of teams attending has dropped dramatically. Make the most of the 7 mans because next year you might find more 5 man events and less events in the SK6.

Not enough barricades - well 19 on one and I believe 22 on the other - so why did two players say the game on F2 was stagnant because there were to many barricades, the area was small (about 10 mts narrower than normal) but most fields I have set up this year have had between 19 and 26 per field.

Those captains who bothered attending the captains meeting will have heard me offer the opportunity NOT to play the arena field but not ONE captain came to me and said they did not want to play it so we played it, if a couple of captains had raised objections then we could have played those rounds on the X field.

I could go on but I have other work to do, if you want a specific question answering please e mail me.

Steve

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

Please dont use kidderminster again id rather play on the slopes of Uttoxeter

there was a tree in a middle of 1 field for god sake (which you could use to your advantage on one side). so in other words not mirrored fields

a few marshals were very good and few had to be shot up the arse literally to check players

the bunkers on the fields needed to be set up so you can actually move (it makes the game better playing wise and spectator wise) also makes it cheaper on the paint bill if you can move instead of digging in with 10 pots and time expires. The concept field was great to watch and play because you cud move and get in the fiftys and get angles on people so that itself proves how fields should be set up

worst of all black bogeys!!!!!!!!

down with kidderminster!......... can i hear a hell yeah?!

Woody69

Sandbaggin' aint easy
Jul 8, 2005
SOMANC
planeteclipse.com
Front players dont have brains!

Wow, where the hell did that come from Pebble?

Thought I could smell something burning............Don't use that one brain cell you share with your brother up too quickly!:D