Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats In A News Letter

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
..............im so not impressed.

that mm@sadworld.co.uk does not work, look, i'll just post the article thing here.

Being part of a team is one of the most rewarding feelings ever. You have a group of people who share the same passion, anxiety, grief and joy. In some cases certain members of a team may share even more but lets not go there now. These are raw emotions and you seem to connect very quickly with those people and on a deeper level. It is essential when building team spirit that people laugh and have a good time, as a grumpy person can bring the whole team down, which is where we come to paintball. The problem is that, using SAD as an example, we are only all together about twice a month and this makes getting to know each other hard. When you first join a team as I have with SAD, there is a period of time before you become one of the guys. You need to get to know them and they need to get to know you. The faster this happens and you feel part of the team, the sooner you start to play like a team. This, in the case of my joining SAD, has been accelerated considerably by the use of the forums on a website that will remain nameless (cough) P8ntballer.com. Jinxy and myself are the main troublemakers responsible for an outbreak amusing threads, which serve two purposes. They have helped feel like part of the team from a very early stage, which can only be a god thing. But more importantly have kick started the campaign for SAD world domination. You would be well advised to fall in line.

jono(sad)

mugging on the break? YES
Feb 22, 2002
northampton uk
www.sadworld.co.uk
Any sad players that wish to send an article or anything to do with paintball tournies just send it to jinxy or me
Cowboy thinks it easy writing a small one time article.
lets see if any of you can write stuff for years with little or no help from the majority of the team?