Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the deal with "Easy field!!!"

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
'easy field' simply represents a way of saying that there is no opposing players on the field, therefore it is easy as no-one will shoot back. I don't think that it has anyway of offending or demorilising players, if someone wanted to do that then they would simply say that they are rubbish (but with a different word). Someone could simply say to get the flag in game when the opposition is on the field, whereas easy field will not be shouted untill all of the opposition is eliminated.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Its a military term, mate of mine had someone complain to him when he shouted Easy Field.

You could always retort with a "just like your mother" or similar.:eek: I wouldn't use it and i wouldn't like hearing it shouted but i don't think, originaly anyway, ii was supposed to be holier than thou comment.

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
EASY FIELD is intended to mean P!SS simple competition - nowt esle, like i said in my earlier post - when there are DEAD players on both sides - how easy was it ??? :confused:

If there are no more players to eliminate, the phrase CLEAR FIELD should be used - like WE do.....

We have bought in a new team rule .... if any of OUR players use EASY FIELD, we all shoot the SH!T out of 'em !!! :rolleyes:

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
"clear field" is just as bad as "easy field"-lol

the yanks and euros dont use it so we dont