The Home Of European Paintball

What's the real rate of fire?

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
(Also posted on tournament talk)

What rate of fire are players really getting up to on tournament fields? When pop-shooting, when sweet-spotting, when shooting from the back? How quickly does one come up to the maximum ROF?

What's the maximum ROF an Angel LCD can handle without some kind of eye? Which guns on the market can handle 17-18 bps without turning into a blender (besides the new E-Mag Extreme)?

Is a Halo B or Warpfeed required or will the new EVLution II suffice (or another hopper)?

Thanks for any info.

Steve

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Any long strings over 13 bps you will chop without either an A.C.E, level 10 bolt (AGD Markers) or a HALO B or evoII I believe the Evo is good upto about 18 bps.

As to what pros actually shoot on the field who knows!! I like the insurance of having a feed system that can feed well beond what I can actually pull!

On the LCD I could hit 16bps walking the trigger, according to the counter :eek:

Paul.

Gee

Mar 18, 2002
Reading UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Wadidiz
[BWhich guns on the market can handle 17-18 bps without turning into a blender (besides the new E-Mag Extreme)?
[/B]
I think all guns with an ACE or similar can handle the load.

As for me i get the rate fast enough for pop-shooting but nowhere near fast enough for reliable sweetspotting. (8-10 bps)

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
I'm gob smacked

That was a good piece of information. I had no idea that only the Angel allowed up to 20 bps on the chart. (Didn't see E-Mag).
Will aftermarket chips/boards improve some of those listed?
And does the E-Mag go as high as 18 bps in semi-mode?

Steve

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Well ive seen Bob Long shoot 18 bps (so he said) with the new Intimadator + Halo B and he didnt chop. The Timmy does have an Eye so thats probably why he doesnt chop paint..

That is BLOODY quick tho..

Tom

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
The new board in the ir3 can do 21-22bps, the trigger pull can now also be around 0.0005/6mmish.............which last time I checked, was short.

Ive seen an ir3 on full auto with a modified halo and its unreal.

SHERIFF

LT-KILLER #O6
Jul 22, 2002
ESSEX
WWW.LTPAINTBALL.COM
We have had one of our lcd matrix running at 16 bps on a rev but you try and do that sort of rate on any gun for more than a second or 2 and still try and hit some one.
It onlt takes 1 ball to get some one the other 15 are just for fun.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by SHERIFF
We have had one of our lcd matrix running at 16 bps on a rev
How do you rate the LCD Matrix? Have you had it modified much from the 'out the box setup'?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
I'm gob smacked

Originally posted by Wadidiz
That was a good piece of information. I had no idea that only the Angel allowed up to 20 bps on the chart. (Didn't see E-Mag).
Will aftermarket chips/boards improve some of those listed?
And does the E-Mag go as high as 18 bps in semi-mode?

Steve
Emag extreme with will do 20bps with the eye on, 18 with it off!

Paul.