Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's your opinion on Iraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Deal with tha weeping sore that is Palestine and tha rest will follow...go into Iraq now and it's all gonna go bad.

Sadly, it's all gonna go bad, cos Dubya's Christian fundamentalist pals believe that Jesus can't come back unless the Israelites are in Israel...apparently it sez so in some kooky old book, which, whilst being a good read if you're into fire and brimstone and stuff, shouldn't really be providing the basis for a country's foreign policy in the 21st Century...Ooops, sorry Baca.

TNG...Iraq? Solid back players but their inserts suck.

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
While I'm at it I don't think anyone over here trusts George Bush, except Tony Blair and nobody over here trusts him either!

I'll get off my soap box now. I know this site isn't really the place for this sort of thing but you did ask.

Mark/Static

Originally posted by TJ 2
Deal with tha weeping sore that is Palestine and tha rest will follow...go into Iraq now and it's all gonna go bad.

Sadly, it's all gonna go bad, cos Dubya's Christian fundamentalist pals believe that Jesus can't come back unless the Israelites are in Israel...apparently it sez so in some kooky old book, which, whilst being a good read if you're into fire and brimstone and stuff, shouldn't really be providing the basis for a country's foreign policy in the 21st Century...Ooops, sorry Baca.

TNG...Iraq? Solid back players but their inserts suck.

You didn't recently get punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin, did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.