Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where can i get air?

lucifer_hunter

Guy with the Flying Scarf
May 14, 2002
Central London
hiya was wondering where i could get my air bottle filled?? if not only in paintball parks, u kno u wanna tweak ur marker and stuff at home and suddenly u run out of air or co2 what do u do?? its crap when you take ur marker to the field on a walk on day and find out it doesnt work so itll be btr if you get everything done at home

cheers :D

jamphi24

I Love your bunker
Sep 24, 2001
Bristol
Buy a dive tank. You can pick them up from about £50 for a 3000psi one. Then buy an apadapter for about £40 and you can fill your tank at home. Then you just take ur scuba tank to a dive shop to get filled.

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Co2 is mainly sites only as its not exactly a gas available very widely unless its Paintball related.

You need a scuba tank with a fill rig on it (you need to buy both) to fill at home.

Then just get your scuba filled up at a dive shop, then u can fill your smaller paintball marker tank at home.

Check which psi your bottle/air system is whether it be 3000psi or 4500psi.

If you have 3000psi, you need a 232bar dive tank, and if u have a 4500psi air system you need a 310bar dive tank. :D

Anymore questions just ask! :)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
You can get a co2 for refilling, it's not cheap though. Air Products rent out large co2 bottles anually, and usually they will throw in an adaptor to take a fill off it. This bottle is 5ft tall (can't remember the capacity, but you get aroung 40 or 50 20oz fills off it) and is heavy, you'll need two of you to move it safely. When it's empty they will replace it for about £30.

With AIR, if you have a gun shop near you, they will probably have a compressor that will fill your markers bottle direct, for about £3. If you only need a fill to test the gun , this is a cheap way to do it.

Tom.

Agent Smith

Aug 15, 2003
Guildford
Visit site
If you have a dive shop locally speak to them about the problem.

Most dive shops are getting used to paintballers now.

My local dive shop have an adapter the same as the fill nipple on a reg, as there is a pressure gauge that has the same fitting.

You may find that they can fill your bottle direct, or if you bought a fill rig, they may be able to connect to it.

It's worth a chat. They also normally sell second hand dive tanks cheap so get to know them!

:)