Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where can I get some O rings?

I_M_Weasel

Oct 30, 2012
I've got four gas bottles and only 1 O ring between them, can anyone point me in the right direction to buy some more? They are a 20oz bottle if that helps.

Thanks for any advice>

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
EBay is usualy the cheapest source when in bulk, but at that price you could get a selection from PolyMax

http://www.polymax.co.uk/o-rings/rubber-nbr-oring/o-rings-bs001-bs050-nbr

Get any mix of o-rings with a minimum purchase of £10 (ex VAT I think so £12 realy), but then add on postage - probably under £4

It means you will end up paying more than the RAP4 100 o-rings on EBay (£15 oe £16) but can have any mix of o-rings.

You could also get away with a cheap o-ring set from your local DIY shop, this will do for cylinders, but the rest may not be up to the specs for marker o-rings

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
EBay is usualy the cheapest source when in bulk, but at that price you could get a selection from PolyMax

http://www.polymax.co.uk/o-rings/rubber-nbr-oring/o-rings-bs001-bs050-nbr

Get any mix of o-rings with a minimum purchase of £10 (ex VAT I think so £12 realy), but then add on postage - probably under £4

It means you will end up paying more than the RAP4 100 o-rings on EBay (£15 oe £16) but can have any mix of o-rings.

You could also get away with a cheap o-ring set from your local DIY shop, this will do for cylinders, but the rest may not be up to the specs for marker o-rings
i've made this mistake before, for one the material for the cheapo ones used in plumbing and such isn't correct and they also are too thick. not to mention i didn't realise that some of the orings in those sets could almost fit around my head so a bit useless for paintball :p

nice find on the link btw!

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
If you play regular at a site see if one of the marshalls or the owner will give you a few, or sell you a few for pennies, they buy them by the thousand for their rental fleets.