Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where is Temple

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Mate, teh Temple is about a 15 minute drive south of J6 of the M25 (otherside of London to you). It is a great tourney site holding a 5 man and 7 man event each month (weather permitting). If you are just going to come down to look at a gun then I would say that it is a bit of a pointless journey. You would be better off getting the seller to send you pics in the email or look a little nearer to you.

Hope this helps,

Charlie.

Ha comp is working properly now

Direction sorry it's taken this long hope they help you and if not some one else;)

From the M25
Come off at Junction 6 the A22 for EAST GRINSTEAD (the road is all dual carrage way)

Continue untill you reach the roundabout, take the second exit (1st is a lay by type thing)

The road is all undulating single carrage way now.

About half way you will pass a little cheif on your right (last decent toilets, no offence clive)

Continue untill you reach the roundabout take the 3rd exit
sign posted COPTHORN
(If you look to your left just you come off the roundabout you will see "The Mormon TEMPLE" slightly set back off the road. A really nice big red brick house in grounds)

Contiune for 200 yards take the 1st righthand turn into BONES LANE

Continue on this road (narrow and bendy) there will be a distinct left hand bend anf then some houses with an old RED TELEPHONE BOX on your right.

The SITE is now 300 yards on the left just after some houses on a very slight left hand bend.

It is sign posted adventure paintball ( but not all day) other wise through a metal 5 bar gate if you just going to watch.

Directions as given to me by the lovley clive, I am female and found it fine so good luck all have fun

Peace love and cookies

Sparklie