Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to buy

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
just a quick question. im looking at getting a cocker of someone i know, but there is a desperate need for some new stuff on it.
theres some strange after market bolt on it, which is in dire need of replacement. (deep scores in it and all the rest) a new valve, simply cos the old one is also a bit damaged. plus a few other refining points.
im just wandering where to buy cocker spares in the uk, near london at good prices. or at least an online site where i can price up the bits (again in the uk).

also how much would i be looking at for a new / second hand hinged trigger frame? (again 4 the cocker)

thanks

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
The two companys that come to mind are;
Planet at www.planeteclipse.com 0161 872 5572 or
Smartparts at www.smartpartseurope.co.uk 01322 555968.

Both sell top cocker parts & hinged trigger frames.

Smartparts will be closer to u (based in kent i think).

Smartparts send all stuff UPS next day delivery(£7).
Planet send stuff royal mail 2 day delivery at cost (£3) or next day if u want at cost again if u ask them.

:)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
As usual take a look on www.planeteclipse.com

they've got standard and eclipse parts for cockers and seeing's as I've had mine sorted by them since I got it years ago I have no problem recommending them.

Besides their Blade trigger seriously rocks.

Not sponsored or anything just a happy customer, if my bank balance is anything to go by I sponsor them :D

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
i have seen the inside of the gun, i was at one of the "local" (not that bloody local) cocker tech places. and whilst being given training on the cocker, i had the gun stripped, and checked. at the time (about a week ago), because the guy who owns it wanted it up and running. hes only told me hes thinking of selling it yesterday.
it was "recomended" that the valve was replaced. not a necesity.