Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which barrel for an etek3

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
as the title says which should I get for my etek3 as i want one that will make the marker more accurate, am not bothered about if it makes it quiter, just want more accuracy as i play woodsball and am a bit of a sniper. thanks

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I would go with a barrel with a .689 or .688 bore first of all. CP, dye, planet eclipse all do nice barrels. If you stick with a 2 piece it will still fit in your case. Your standard barrel your using will be a .693 bore so a fair bit of over bore for most paints today. The smaller bore will increase your consistency and there for your accuracy.

The biggest effect on accuracy is always gonna be your paint though. I shot 2 types of paint at the weekend. Both were matched to my barrel. One ball shot all over the place one was ball and ball. A barrel can only do so much...

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
do you think an inver nightstick would be any good? as they are a reasonable price. other wise what is the name of the on you would recomend and i'll see if someone i know has one.

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
The nightstick is a good barrel but your still gonna be over boreing. Cp,dye ultralite or the planet eclipse shaft 4 are all good. Lots of people sware by the unitec but it is a long barrel and wont fit in your gun case.

Like I said though, better paint will always make a big difference.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
unitec's are awsome barrels since getting one when i joined warped i wouldnt use another barrel but as frenchy said the front is full length so wont fit in your case personaly im having a leather case made for mine l