Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Loader ???

russyj

Leeds Uni Paintball Soc
Jul 22, 2007
www.luupbs.co.uk
if you're going for battery life and cleanability, a halo with a v35 board, overdrive and suicide shells is probably your best bet.

Suicide shells make cleaning easier as you can crack the top off dead easy, brilliant addition IMHO

modd1uk

Banned
Mar 21, 2006
Ken you jewish bell, a reloader b will have exactly the same shells/battery door as your halo has, i bought the B2 and the battery door cracked so i replaced it only cost a few squids, now ive upgraded to hybrid suicide shells and if the battery door goes il replace it again, its just one of those things so deal with it ;), personally ide stick with your halo b and chuck a new board in it and possibly some hybrid/cranium shells.

Andy your fellow jewish lover

Kenny

I Play Paintball!
Aug 10, 2006
hmmm

Cool... okidokey. Will look in to boards for HALO. I like it may get some new shells too. Again thanks as Im sure this well help someone else who isnt up on the latest technobollox about loaders.

Its great when you see a low end marker with a top end hopper.... the hoppers worth more than the gun!

modd1uk

Banned
Mar 21, 2006
pointless going from a halo b/reloader b, if he is that bothered about internals he should either get the v35 board or buy some b2 internals.

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
If he's a speed freak then he mite consider the pulse, it may have a feedneck that can snap quicker than Tendrongs temper and look a bit wide but its the quickest loader out there :rolleyes:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
If his shells are cracked... just replace your shells