Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which marker Ego, alias timmy or a dm4

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
i currently have an alias and am very happy with it. i would also consider an 05 speed.

alias is fast, light, small, easy to work at, easy to maintain and has not let me down yet.

W1llnorthernhero

RIP NHarmy
Aug 10, 2004
carlisle
Visit site
personal preferance mate

i have an alias it is awesome super fast and light easy to maintain as is my angel

i have heard that dm4's are not very efficient on air but this can be solved with an evolve kit also they need lubed every tourney

but i have shot an ego and i prefer my angel and timmy

hope that helps a bit

WillNH

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Dm4 doesn't need lubing every tourney- regular maintenence - as with any marker keeps em singing- very very happy with mine- i went from a NYX trix to a dm4 and i'm blown away by them- timmys are very nice. fast too but seem 'fragile' in my hands.

Efficiency wise - check out the ghetto top hat mod mentioned on every yank paintball forum, for the cost of insulation tape you can increase your efficiency.

You will feel the difference tho when moving from an ego- the increased weight will be noticable.

On an extra note- both timmys and Dm4's are now upgradeable with new musashi 3 chips (dm4) or boards(timmy) to millenium rules (capped semi @15bps) as well as including nxl mode and uncaped semi auto.

A.B