Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which marker shall i buy

ianraw

Jul 29, 2004
chaddy oldham
Visit site
i am about to upgrade my marker i only play rec ball and i have about 400 quid to spend i need advice on which marker to buy i have been told a tippmann a5 is best for recball is this true i need help

Skeet

Platinum Member
Nah..not an A5, coz you can only use there loader, and it doesnt hold much, by the looks of it...

Depends what you want to achieve...you can use sonething like an Impy, which will run on Co2, widely available at Rec sites, and still have a super fast marker, thats upgradeable..only down side is its made by SP, but there you go..cant have everything!

How about the VF Tactical Autococker? ery smart looking, and E-Bladeable at a later date if you like!

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
now now skeet master dont take it out on SP... theres a greedy little hobbit in all of us;)

if you looking at speanding all that £400 then i agree with the skeetmeister. of maybe something like an lcd (although depending on the site you play on, you can't run co2 thru an angel and not all sites have HP Air)

but for the sort of thing your using it for, speed isn't really an issue.

thought of possibly a Mag??

simple, acurate reliable, and you can shove it in the bath with you at the end of the day:p

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Scars
now now skeet master dont take it out on SP... theres a greedy little hobbit in all of us;)

Greedy Hobbit maybe...but raping global businesses, within a relativly small community, is the kind of thing that dictators do!!

I happen to know a man with a nice, red splash annodized Mag for sale...full setup...get a Retro valve later on for full on 18 BPS mowing ability. And, it will be nice and cheap... I may even do a trigger job on it for you before he sends it to you!!

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by Scars
........ fair comment, :D

Yeah mags for for beans nowadays, but i would run her on some form of HP air unless u gotta fetish for changing o-rings (mags suck on co2)
Yeah, most definatly! Run with air and a level 10 bolt, you'll be laughing. Had a mag for ages, still miss her!!! :(