Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which marker?

CrimsonDragon

Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
Im in the process right now of deciding on an Impulse or an Autococker. Im not sure which would be a better marker to get. The one thing i like about the Autococker is the accuracy. What do you guys think is the better gun.

With out doubt impy!!

they r accurate esspecially with a freak! and they rip !! the vision is spot on and they r far easier to maintain and repair if something goes wrong ! There's a bucket load of mods for em as well so u can always start fairly basic and build on the marker as time goes on !

plus the custom versions (esspecially the strange) look seriously sweet!

Impy all the way !

L J

big big titties
hmmm....well i shouldnt really say anything as my log on name is cockersrule, yet i have an impy.
i got a cocker first, loved every second of it, a few mods from belsales and its seriously sweet!!!! even with just a blade trigger (outshooting revvy etc), then i decided i was going to get an eblade frame and some parts so that it would shoot like a dream, and found out it was going to cost in the region of £500, a few of my team mates had impys then, and i did like them, and i found a seriously sweet voodoo impy for sale for £500 with vision, so i bought that, and with the i frame...droooool i was outshooting my egg2 with it, hence me getting a halo now:D , to be honest, i can see a noteable difference in accuracy, maybe 10" spread at 60 metres, but thats still bloody good!!! and with the speed of it accuracy doesnt matter so much!
so its up to you really, im neutral as i have had, and still do have both guns. and love them both, but my impy is used at tournament due to the speed of it and the efficieny. so my advice is try both, it also all depends on the cash u have to spend, id rather spend £1000 on a cocker than an impy, but id rather spend £600 on an impy

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by DOA Robbo
With out doubt impy!!

they r accurate esspecially with a freak! and they rip !! the vision is spot on and they r far easier to maintain and repair if something goes wrong ! There's a bucket load of mods for em as well so u can always start fairly basic and build on the marker as time goes on !

plus the custom versions (esspecially the strange) look seriously sweet!

Impy all the way !
Yep ! You can never go wrong with an Impy! Eclipse Impy's are god dam sexy aswell! in my opinion there are far too many things to go wrong with autocockers so i reckon your best bet would be to go with an impulse!!!!!
:D :D :D :D

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Had an Eclipse Impy and got rid of it and went back to cockers, just find cockers a lot more acccurate, had a freak on my impy as well and it still didn't have the accuracy of a cocker :) they are nice markers though, just comes down to personal preference really. Only reason I got rid of my Eclipse cocker and got the eclipse imp was to get the higher rof, but with the release of the e-blade and race with the cocker you can now have the best of both worlds.

Dave

Autococker.

I am totally impartial*, but I have to admit that I own a cocker and like cockers and think that they are the coolest things ever invented since the stuff that came before cockers...
Seriously. As a wise man (Jeff Abbott, actually) once said to me...
"Get a 'cocker. You will never go back."
He right. Nothing else comes close to them. Impulses are, admittedly, good guns, but they always didn't appeal to me because they just...didn't feel like a fit, personally. It doesn't help that every Joe Bob and his brother (sorry, joe bob) get an impulse as a basic tourney gun. Never really did like that.
-Me

Note: Ignore all of the above. Upon re-reading it, I am full of ****. Just try several of both and you will automatically find a fit.

*By this, I mean really biased.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Buy an impulse to start with, not because they are innately a better gun, but because they are ELECTRO. You really will find yourself at a disadvantage when people are throwing 15+ balls per second at you and you an only respond with about 5. The volume of paint that you shoot is actually very imprtant, despite what many people will tell you.

P.S. try an omen, they are a closed bolt (cocker like) electro!