Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which mask is the best???

• Thread starter Misty's Big Adventure
  • Start date
M

Misty's Big Adventure

Phew lol been speaking to a guy in the uni paintball society and he said the JT Spectra Flex 8 Red was better. I went for this Proto because for one it had full head protection but 2 it will go great with my Proto playing pants/shirt which is the same colour lol.

Any other opinions???

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
there are loads of good mask out there, people will say that X one is good and others will say Y one is better, your best option would be to play with the ones you have atm, and if they feel uncomftable try a other mask.
but good masks to go with are:
i3's, proflex's,e-vents,proto axis. they are most probaly the most common and best performers out there, but make sure you go for a mask that you feel is comftable in, not what other players tell you to wear.

-james

M

Misty's Big Adventure

The JT Spectra Flex 8 Red was gd to play with used for about 4 game days now, but wanted more head protection on it. I have tried that Proto on before and it felt super comfy to wear. Won't get it till next month as its out of stock on the site i ordered it from. Going the keep the JT Spectra as a back up which in a tourney can be usefull I think lol.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
I own a pair of e-vents, i3's and proflex's. to be honest, i love my e-vents, they are so comftable, and so are my proflex's, but i like the feel of the vents more.
The i3's are nice, but at the end of the day, usally have a headache from them. the vents are the best mask ive owned, and i'll be sticking with them for some time, and keep the proflex as a back up.

-james

M

Misty's Big Adventure

The e-vents look very nice m8 :cool: Really want to get in the field with my new mask lol

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Entirely subjective. It's like asking what's the best shoe. The one that fits your budget, fits your needs, and fits your head is the "best" mask.

echo34

Jul 19, 2006
i use proto switch FS and they are very nice goggles, very comfortable. the only problem is that they are quite heavy compared to other goggles...