Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which mask?

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Actually, they are the same mask, if you get a thermal on the spectra then it should not fog up just like the flex. The only problem is that the spectra does not get rid of your breath as much as the flex does cause it has smaller vent holes. Once in a while when you breathe really heavy you will fog with the spectra where you would not fog with the flex

Mysteriousmoose

The moose you never see
Jan 18, 2002
Tallahassee Florida
Visit site
Neither

Get a V-Force Morph. Trust me, the vision is soooo much clearer than any of the spectra series. Plus, even though it does not a thermal lense set up, it will never fog. I was playing in Ocala (central florida is VERY HOT for all you brits) in a 24 hour Dollack scenario game, crawling around in my ghillie suit, and I never got any sort of fog. If thats not saying amything I don't know what will.

Mysteriousmoose

The moose you never see
Jan 18, 2002
Tallahassee Florida
Visit site
I also forgot to say that the lenses come out in a matter of seconds. Anyone who has ever broken their fingernails, or scratched their lenses with a screwdriver or whatever trying to remove the lenses will appreciate this.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
I would appreciate that quick remove.($&@* Screwdriver!)

As for being hot, the humididty in Britan will fog up goggles a lot more than the heat here in the states, do they make a thermal for it?