Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which music type best represents torney playing

nouseforaname222

Nov 18, 2001
Visit site
lets see hmmmm......i listen to hardcore tecnho like alec empire, kmfdm, front 242, front line assembly, and industrial like , skinny puppy, nine inch nails,stuff like that and i also listen to dead kennedys, hot water music, just anything fast and furious, but thats just me
peace
mike

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
you guys DO NOT know what you are talking about...

the PUSH 2 video should harbor the talented voices of neil diamond, tom green and oh wait... BARRY MANILOW... i can definitely bunker someone to "can't smile without you."

and nouseforaname222...

all the bands you named are categorized under "industrial music," not hardcore techno. hardcore techno is EUROMASTERS, NEOPHYTE, DISCIPLES of ANNIHILATION, TEMPER TANTRUM, etc., etc., etc...

nouseforaname222

Nov 18, 2001
Visit site
ahahahahaa alec empire is industrial? thats the funniest thing that i have heard all day and yes the bands that you listed are hardcore techno but please dont tell me that empie is industrial i guess you sould say that front 242 and front line assembly are industrial though
peace
mike

jermanboy

Aug 25, 2001
Independence, MO
Visit site
Why does everyone have to get pumped up to play? I find I play better if im mellow than all enraged and ready kick some teeth in after listening to music.
Try some John Tesh...the Tesh thing is a joke

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
never heard of empire...

Originally posted by nouseforaname222
ahahahahaa alec empire is industrial? thats the funniest thing that i have heard all day and yes the bands that you listed are hardcore techno but please dont tell me that empie is industrial i guess you sould say that front 242 and front line assembly are industrial though
peace
mike
sorry. :rolleyes:

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
hmm

thats a good question.
by the sounds of everyone the music has to be energetic loud and have good beat to get people going.
so who can i think of thats loud energetic and have good loud vibe to them,conclution:

make: subliminal records
song: "im so crazy"

if anyone has heard it you will know what i mean.